Ambipom (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Technician

EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Double Hit

- U-turn

- Taunt

- Fake Out

My lead and a fine one at that! Fake Out is free damage and breaks sashes, Double Hit is a general stab attack. U-turn is very annoying and can be very frustrating. Taunt is the best move ever though. People often switch to Steelix or Regirock to set up Stealth Rock. Taunt stops this with ease allowing me to switch on the earthquake to mismagius.

Roserade (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 252 HP/120 Spd/136 SDef

Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Leech Seed

- Energy Ball

- Toxic Spikes

- Hidden Power [Fire]

Roserade is killer in the right hands. Toxic Spikes is very frustrating and leech seed recovers health and is murder on switch ins. Energy ball and Hidden Power fire gives good coverage. This pokemon also has great synergy with the next pokemon.

Milotic (F) @ Life Orb

Ability: Marvel Scale

EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Hydro Pump

- Ice Beam

- Hidden Power [Electric]

- Recover

Has awesome coverage with roserade and the next pokemon. I found this set in a smogon thread and I was amazed at what it can do. Milotics job is to function as a bulky wall breaker. It has the defences to take most walls attacks and with high speed and higher special attack it does this job well. Hydro pump is a high powered stab move and with ice beam and HP electric it has boltbeam coverage. Recover allows it to heal life orb and residual damage.

Arcanine (M) @ Choice Band

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Flare Blitz

- Extremespeed

- Thunder Fang

- Iron Head

Bog standard choice bander. Arcanine has bulk and intimidate to take physical attacks directed at roserade and milotic. Flate blitz is used for it's killing power. Extremespeed kills fast sweepers and also crushes absol. Thunder fang hurts bulky waters and iron head is my best option against rock types.

Donphan (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Sturdy

EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def

Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Rapid Spin

- Earthquake

- Ice Shard

- Stealth Rock

Sets up stealth rock and spins it away. Boasting the strongest earthquake in UU and having awesome physical defences Donphan is a mean contender in UU. Ice shard will do a number on altaria and assorted flying types.

Mismagius (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 48 HP/252 Spd/208 SAtk

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Shadow Ball

- Hidden Power [Fighting]

- Substitute

Not to sure what to put in the last slot so I put mismagius. Its the standard calm minder set with substitute. Ghost and dark give good coverage. It also gives some good immunities to the team so thats a plus.