3DS Powersaves not working again??

KrayzieDani

So I havent had much problem with Powersaves, I happened to get it right after they took down all the good codes (Latiosite/Latiasite, Diancie, AZ's Floette etc) and since E3 they have been adding more and more stuff, but suddenly today my Powersaves isnt working. I had to replace the cord because the usb broke off of the other which hasnt caused much interference with the powersaves, it may refresh here and there, but nothing major, but today I plugged it up and inserted the game & it stayed at the "Insert Cartridge" Menu, so I reinserted it, then it went to my Backups and loaded the codes, then suddenly for a flash did an Error screen and went back to "insert Cartridge" for a few seconds and repeated the entire process over and over again several times. I also inserted My DKC game and Zelda which booted up fine but showed no codes. Is anyone else having this problem? I am wondering if they are updating it or if it's my powersaves having trouble.

Datel has made it so that when the Action Replays get an error or a jolt of electricity, or a slight shake, they need to be reset. I recently had to reset my hardware for the AR DSi. I suggest you look up on hardware reseting the Powersaves 3DS.

Datel has made it so that when the Action Replays get an error or a jolt of electricity, or a slight shake, they need to be reset. I recently had to reset my hardware for the AR DSi. I suggest you look up on hardware reseting the Powersaves 3DS.

How would one go about resetting? Sorry if It's sort of a dumb question, this is the first powersaves I have ever had, and Im a little naive to it. I also checked my firewall in case it for some reason randomly started blocking it; it had not. I also reistalled the program, I savd all of my files but renamed the folder in which they were in so it was as if it started all over again, re-entered my License Key and Email Address and it didn't help at all. Datel still hasn't emailed me back. I am wondering if they are just backed up with all the new games coming out and updating some codes. I just dont want to have to repurchase another powersaves, My wallet will hate me.

• 1 month later...