BW Mugshot Editing - Game Freezes Before Battle Begins

Okay I know, I know, I seem to be getting annoying by asking for so much help, remember this is my first time doing Gen V hacking.

I figured before I jump into doing BW2, I start small and easy and do sprite replacements in Pokemon White and doing baby steps, starting with sprites then go into script editing.

First, I decided to replace Alder with my OC. I was successful in replacing his Trainer Sprite, so I did right on that. Now I am trying to do Mugshot editing.

This is where I don't understand.

My character's Mugshot was made into 16 colors, indexed using Gimp, I followed the BW/BW2 General FAQ on doing that part. I did the normal method of Mugshot replacement, using BWME, checked to make sure the palettes showed up correctly in BWME. I reinserted the NARC back into the ROM, go to test it. After Alder does his speech, the game goes into battle, and then it freezes on the white transition screen with the music continue to play.

I then go and use the Image and Palette Replacement method using Tinke, followed that mini tutorial correctly, repacked the NARC into the ROM, go into trying it again, same exact thing happens, game freezes before the mugshots show up.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong, I checked using GIMP and Photoshop, both of them say my Mugshot has 16 colors, I had the mugshot 128x128 like the mugshots seen in Tinke, still nothing works.

What exactly am I doing wrong that causes the game to lock up before the battle can even begin?

EDIT: Okay I long since figured this out, someone can just close this thread.

Edited by RPD490