Gen 3 Saves/Editing

Hey guys,

Ever since I went to Journey Across America in 2006 and got 15 of the 20 event legendaries, I've been looking for the other 4. Basically, I got there too late and got kicked out after getting the third set of 5, LOL.

I know people have experimented with gen 3 save editors, but has anyone successfully made something like a .pkm file for Ruby/Sapphire? I am also really upset because I accidentally lost 6 of my events by trying to clone them. Long story short, I wanted to migrate all my JAA events to Diamond, but without losing them in Ruby. I didn't realize there was a way to dump saves at the time, so what I did was trade them 6 at a time to my slot-2 Supercard (which requires you to actually manually save the .sav file, even if the game tries to save), save it, then trade back and restore the save. That way I'd be able to import 6 into Diamond and then restore them. But I screwed it up and forgot to save on the Supercard so they're gone.

I think I have them in Diamond, but obviously there's no way to reverse import them into Ruby. If there's a way I can take the .pkm files from Diamond and stick them back on my original game, that would be awesome. I know there are lots of the JAA Pokémon as .pkm files on here that people have imported into D/P, but I'd like to get all 20 of them (plus Celebi) on my actual Ruby game.

Is this possible yet?