Help with shiny suicune

Eureka

Hello. I'm new here but I've been using Pokesav for quite a while. I am having problems editing a legit shiny timid suicune to have 31/31/31/30/31/31 IVs. In the legit checker, it always says "Unknown GBA Type". Can someone fix this for me? Well, it doesn't need to have those IVs but atleast with HP electric and high IVs in sp att and speed.

I'll attach what I made. It's the best I could do, but it still isn't legit.

Thanks to anyone who can help out. ^_^

shiny suicune timid.pkm

shiny suicune timid.pkm

i dont think it can have such high IVs and be shiny, i will try and fix it.

It doesn't have to be that perfect then. As long as it's got at least 65 HP electric and the Sp Att and Speed IVs are high. Thanks though.

That's gonna be pretty hard; darn thing tends to tell you that ANY legendary is not legit, let alone shiny with massive IVs like that. Even shiny alone would be kinda difficult...

I'll leave this one to UnderXRay, dudes a genius. Guess I just threw in my 2 cents.

the best i found until now is this: electric 47, hp 26, attack 6, defense 8, speed 30, sp attack 31, sp defense 29, timid, shiny, i will keep looking for a better one.

EDIT: i just checked this one again and it turned out 45 psychic, but i found a new one: electric 49, hp 21, attack 23, defense 19, speed 31, sp attack 30, sp defense 1, timid, shiny, i will continue looking but i dont think there will be a better one.

Yeah, I had a hard time making and editing shiny legendaries to be legit. Most of the time I just gave up.

It was only now that I decided to try asking the "masters" of Pokesav. Lol. I'm an idiot when it comes to the hex stuff and all the numbers.

this is the best i could find and i think you will like this one:

electric 69, hp 25, attack 23, defense 3, speed 31, sp. attack 30, sp. defense 11, timid, shiny. if thats ok with you i will post the .pkm file.

Yes, I like it! Thanks dude!