Monster Hunter.

Enkidu

This has been my favorite game series to date with the current game in popular circulation being Monster hunter: freedom Unite ( or Portable second G for you japanese players ) And I'm wondering if anybody plays it?

I'm at HR9 right now, but as I currently lack any G rank equips It takes me upwards of 35 minutes to solo anything :( Hopefully that will be remedied as I continue though.

• 2 weeks later...

I started on MH for the Ps2, but skipped MHF entirely and started back up again on MHFU. Its really a great series and despite its huge online fan base, theres only ( conveniently I guess ) 3 other people from my school who also play it.

Right now I just finished Farming Crimson fatalis and made his blademaster set. It's gemmed for Fury (Adrenaline +2 and Survival in one skill ), Artisan, Sharpsword and Evade +1 ( Unfortunately also with def - 20 and -15 REC speed, but since after a while you just don't get hit its negligible. )

Anyway sorry for the late reply, I don't come on much anymore. :x

Haha, well if you've got a psp or a Wii I would pick up either the latest installment ( Psp ) or the one coming to the US soon ( Wii )!

The series is wonderful, and its by far my favorite series to date. Incredibly fun to play, but not addicting the way things like Ro/WoW are. When playing with other people, your sitting right across from them and when your with friends playing games is never the only thing you do ( for most people who play MH thats the case anyway ). So its just like hanging out with friends, but with hardcore fast paced gaming thrown into the mix too.

But it stays " thrown in" and doesn't make us slaves to the game like other things do, so to us it has a huge advantage over other games. :D

Haha, well if you've got a psp or a Wii I would pick up either the latest installment ( Psp ) or the one coming to the US soon ( Wii )!

The series is wonderful, and its by far my favorite series to date. Incredibly fun to play, but not addicting the way things like Ro/WoW are. When playing with other people, your sitting right across from them and when your with friends playing games is never the only thing you do ( for most people who play MH thats the case anyway ). So its just like hanging out with friends, but with hardcore fast paced gaming thrown into the mix too.

But it stays " thrown in" and doesn't make us slaves to the game like other things do, so to us it has a huge advantage over other games. :D

This >:B