Hello all!

Earthix

Hi! My name is Joshua, but I'm also known as Arq2k9 around Rochester NY. I've played pokemon since the days of Red and Blue, and My favorite pokemon are Mew and Celebi.

I used to play the card game, but Haven't played it since the Digimon TCG hit america.

I've always thought that they should make a move in the game called Devolution Beam like on the original mew card released in the U.S., so that you could catch a pokemon at it's lowest level, or even turn it into an egg, that you could hatch and raise. But of course not use on other trainer's pokemon b/c that would just be broken.

Anyways, I'm glad to join you all. It's a nice change of pace from the same crud over and over again on GAMEFAQS.

Welcome to the Project. I'm your friendly neighborhood emo, found in that corner *points to the bottom right corner*

GameFaqs...*cringes* I used to be a member their. I was basically humiliated to the point of no return...laughed out of the forums, never to go back. This place has a much nicer, friendlier community.