Looking for a Larvitar

Enzo

It doesn't need to have a specific nature (adamant would be nice but I can go through the trouble of breeding that myself later) - I have no specific requirements, I just have pearl and would really like to get a Larvitar into my game so that I can breed a good one myself.

I can trade any of the Sinnoh or Hoenn starters if you need one of them, and I have quite a few Eevees of various natures if you'd like me to check for one that's specific.

I've got one that I can trade you for a Torchic.

Edit: Alright I forgot to explain my pokemon's origins. Sorry, Kinda new to this board.

I have a total of 2 of them. I'd be willing to clone one of them via AR for you if you're after the event one.

The event one is a LEGIT, that i recieved via Trade over gamefaqs board for a Deepsea Tooth.

The Non Event is a Lv 1, legit, hatched from an egg. Recieved over Game Faqs for a Power Bracer.

(No idea why everyone on GF boards want random items....)

Edited by Earthix
Didn't read the rules ahead of time, on my posting.

I would prefer if it was legit, but if no one else comes forward and wants to trade with me, I might settle for the event larvitar you're offering to clone. What year is he, what event was he given out at? I'd like to research the event to see if there's anything particularly special about him.

I would prefer if it was legit, but if no one else comes forward and wants to trade with me, I might settle for the event larvitar you're offering to clone. What year is he, what event was he given out at? I'd like to research the event to see if there's anything particularly special about him.

He's as legit as I can tell. He's a DUKING aka Distant Land Larvitar. Jolly in nature, Obtained June 13th 2007. He's alert to sounds, likes sweet food, and from what i can tell, untouched.

If you want the original, I'll clone the original, and keep the clone for myself.

He's as legit as I can tell. He's a DUKING aka Distant Land Larvitar. Jolly in nature, Obtained June 13th 2007. He's alert to sounds, likes sweet food, and from what i can tell, untouched.

If you want the original, I'll clone the original, and keep the clone for myself.

Oh, from xD. Yeah, alright. I'll PM you with my Pearl Friend Code soon, and I'll breed that torchic right away.