.RGCN Editing Help B/W 1

The only thing left to complete in my hack before BETA Testing all the way through. How can I edit a .RGCN file inside a/0/8/3 in Pokemon White 1? Tried to use Tinke, sometimes didn't pack, the other times, wouldn't accept the picture, other times, made my change to something stupid in-game. Tried to use PPNFR, didn't really understand it, despite the fact it only really has like 5 buttons. I want to replace a .RGCN, (the picture it says it is in Tinke anyways) so it shows up in-game as a working, proper change. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thankyou!

fairy7..png

Details : 270kb. 64Width 8Height. Same style as the image shown when clicking on file 49 or any type icon. Top half on the left, bottom half on the right. Uses 3 or 4 Colors.

Replacing File 48 in a/0/8/3 or File 3_048 if you're using Tinke 0.9.0

fairy7..png.b6446fb2084077d7baf818fcf16b

@Cpan1

After looking at that double link, I've become stuck at a part. At *NO* point does my image in CT2 become clear. Trouble on : "Step 3: The Sub menu will appear, which contains a list of different files. Then you'll see a verity of files shown there, make sure you export the .NCGR the .NSCR and the .NCLR files when doing so. Just right click the file and click Export. Note that some files may be compressed, the compressed files have the extention .l on them, so they'd be like .NCGR.l, for the compressed files, you will need to Uncompress them by right clicking then clicking "Uncompress"." How am I supposed to know which .NSCR goes with which .NCGR? In Tinke, applying the different palettes to file 3_048 never results in the proper image of the ICE icon.

@Cpan1

The palette and image should be in the same narc.. yes.. no? Tried every palette with it, no to little success. Meaning, the palettes looked always at least slightly off from the proper colour, although I could be wrong. Either way, nothing lines up in CT2. Can't tell it says ICE at any point. Any byte jump, any tile form, any image pattern.