Pokemon White 2 Save File corruption?

Cloud

Hello,

Okay, so I've been trying to give my Pokemon White 2 sav file the wondercards for Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect. I put the wondercards on perfectly fine, but when I loaded the rom up, they didn't show. I figured I might have done something wrong, so I decided to start the game up and save as soon as I could. I did this, and tried again.

When the game loaded up this time, it gave me the "Save file will be deleted because of an error" message thing. I figured that perhaps something was wrong with it, and that I'd need to make a save file as soon as possible before I put the wondercards on (Though that wasn't needed ever before), so I did that, but before putting the wondercards on again, I decided to try and load the game to make sure it wasn't something with the rom that was corrupting the sav file.

This time, when I loaded the game, it also gave the error message and deleted the save file once again. After trying this one more time, it still gave me the error and deleted the save file, meaning there's something wrong with my Rom.

My question for you all is, is there any way to fix this so I can get the wondercards on the save file and keep the game from deleting them?

Edited by Guested