Greetings, a new person with a new project!

iZackefx

Hello, everyone.

Well, I do hope that I am not breaking any rules, for I have something cool to say about myself. I am new to the forums, as you may now see, but don't get that wrong, because I am not a "little" kid, and I am very much mature and takes things well, etc. Anyways, I have here a project that I have recently started. I'm remaking "Pokémon Black," but I can't go on this journey alone, I need some friendly people who are willing to embark with me on this task. Now, once again, I hope I'm not breaking any rules of such, because I am not sure where to post my new project at.. The project includes, of course, re-doing all Pokémon finds, which means re-locating all Pokémon, and such. I am also going to re-do several of some Pokémon's abilities, base stats, etc. I am not going to accept my Pokémon being NU, so for example, I want to give it an ability it seems it should have, and SHOULD have learned in the very first place. I am "24/7" on this project, and nothing will ever change that. (Because I love Pokémon)

Well, thank you kind people for reading!