Nintendogs thread.

Fawful Of Ice

I like Coffee, my Pug. It's a record-holder in Disc Competitions and Agility. It's beat master rank for both of those. However, talking about Obedience... Not so good.

Also, I once experienced a glitch with it. I gave it the Toy Robot to hold in Bark mode then closed my DS and put it in my pocket and walked a few streets. By the time I reached back home, I opened my DS, it was turned off. So, I turned it back on but I realised that the toy robot was nowhere to be seen not in my Toys box or anywhere or did someone take it off me with Bark mode then the DS accidentally turned off while I was walking?

As much as I hate to say it, I must agree with Deities there. But I know for some people, who have people in the family who are allergic to dogs, or for those who don't have the money to afford one, this game helps ease the pain of not being able to have the real thing.

I have four dogs and had this game, and it was fun for a while, while the newness value lasted. Once that was gone, however, the excitement went out the door and I eventually returned it for something more worthwhile of my time, like my actual dogs.

As much as I hate to say it, I must agree with Deities there. But I know for some people, who have people in the family who are allergic to dogs, or for those who don't have the money to afford one, this game helps ease the pain of not being able to have the real thing.

I don't mind if people have that game for that sole reason, as my little brother is allergic to cat hair and dog hair so has prevented me from having my pet Husky for ages..

And I had to get rid of the 9 cats we had (We initially had one cat but it escaped and then had kittens which then had sex with one of its sons so had more kittens >_<).

(We initially had one cat but it escaped and then had kittens which then had sex with one of its sons so had more kittens >_<).

xD

Utterly hilarious.

And yeah, some people just can't have a dog or a cat, so the game is a substitute for one. But yea, my doggies Bubba and DJ are more fun to play with than my Nintendogs.

While a real pet takes a lot of responsibility, this alteration doesn't, you can leave the game for years, and the only thing would change, is the dogs cleanliness.

Has anyone succeeded in Obedience, and i don't think the voice recognition is that great, i only got up the 2nd level of the obedience, i just gave my dog a few tricks, and shouted them randomly. :biggin: Now my dogs:

Cloud - German Shepherd

Blizard - Husky

Scruffy - Yorkshire Terrier

Queena - German Shepherd (My real dog:tongue:)

• 3 weeks later...
While a real pet takes a lot of responsibility, this alteration doesn't, you can leave the game for years, and the only thing would change, is the dogs cleanliness.

Has anyone succeeded in Obedience, and i don't think the voice recognition is that great, i only got up the 2nd level of the obedience, i just gave my dog a few tricks, and shouted them randomly. :biggin: Now my dogs:

Cloud - German Shepherd

Blizard - Husky

Scruffy - Yorkshire Terrier

Queena - German Shepherd (My real dog:tongue:)

I have a hard time with obedeance 2^_^

sign0163.gif