Looking for a latias and latios

i would like a latias and latios sorry if this breaks the rule for asking for more than one pokemon i have alot of high lvl pokemon i am willing to trade and am playing pokemon diamond. i do not care about the moves.i would like a lvl 40 or higher but any lvl works for me i would do this on GTS but i have not seen them so i cant.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,:smile:

may anyone trade me a regice i would like him at a lvl 30 or higher i will trade a floatzel lvl 53 or a uxie lvl 51 any other information needed plz ask me for it i am playing on pokemon pearl

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

i would offer others 2 those are just off the top of my head my ds is dead but chrging so i will list more in about an hour

or a kyogre i dont care which

Edited by randomspot555

ok cool i dont really care about moveset and ability but i would very much like it to be lvl 70 if possible if not then 50 and the stats i would like 200 attack and defence 200 speed 150 special attack and defence if possible but i dont have an AR will that do anything?

Thank you very much

PLEASE i would reallly really appreciate it i am willing to trade a lvl.52 golduck a lvl 49 dewgong a lvl. 55 rydon a lvl. 53 machoke a lvl 50 hariamah and more if these arent good

thank you plz consider trading for one of these

i think he put that in the wrong spot lol

Edited by randomspot555

ok cool i dont really care about moveset and ability but i would very much like it to be lvl 70 if possible if not then 50 and the stats i would like 200 attack and defence 200 speed 150 special attack and defence if possible but i dont have an AR will that do anything?

Thank you very much

i think he put that in the wrong spot lol

this was not typed by me the first part was though who merged them together i am confused the red was typed by brisinger the black was typed by me im confused why was this combined

PLEASE i would reallly really appreciate it i am willing to trade a lvl.52 golduck a lvl 49 dewgong a lvl. 55 rydon a lvl. 53 machoke a lvl 50 hariamah and more if these arent good

thank you plz consider trading for one of these

this was not typed by me the first part was though who merged them together i am confused the red was typed by brisinger the black was typed by me im confused why was this combined

Same person, different screen name. Both have the same IP address.

Let me know which one you'd like to keep via PM , and I'll see if I can get someone to delete the other.

Anyway, this thread became a merged mess, off topic posting, etc... I'm closing it, but please start another thread if you'd like. I'll leave it un-deleted so you can copy/paste any relevant info you'd like.