Noob Needing Help

Ok, so I'm a 20 year old pokemon fan that just will not be satisfied until I can rebalance pokemon the way I think they should have done lol

And I'm asking you guys to help me on that quest!

So if anyone can steer me down the right path, I'm a complete noob at this and this is what I want to accomplish:

Any overworld/gen/etc

BUT-

I want to have all gen1-5 pokemon, moves, and abilities (maybe items too)

Next I want to be able to change each pokemon's way of evolution, stats, learnsets, types, etc.

Then to be able to change/add pokemon moves/abilties

Changing the wild pokemon's random encounters would be good. Placing new pokemon, changing areas of encounter, etc.

And finally to adjust what trainers have what pokemon and at what levels.

Future plans if I don't suck at this:

Custom Storyline

Overworld changes/additions

I'm out to make a rebalanced and hard version of pokemon.

Story, items, overworld and such are all optional and are less of my concern.

So, can you guys help me get the tools, programs, and knowledge I need for this mission as a complete noob?

Wow ! 380 views and no one has said anything yet. Anyways, Hi ! im a 26 year old pokéfan ! lol... You can find most of the info about the narc location on the BW2 roms here; http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?24589-B2W2-General-ROM-Info and the majority of the tools can be found inside the research and development section.

Make sure to check the rom editing help section, you can find a lot of useful information in there to learn how to hex edit several different narcs and how to script on them, also check kaphotics youtube tutorials as well for scripting and other purposes. Rom editing can be a bit complex but not so much if you put your mind set to it, welcome and good luck on your project (this site sure has a very well picked name) :)