Pokegen not working for B/W 2?!?

egnod

I have been using pokegen for a while now with my pokemon White game, and it is fairly reliable. I create my pokemon and then generate action replay codes and use those to create the pokemon on my White game. It still takes me a couple of tries to get everything right and legal looking, but eventually everything comes together. But now that I have a Black 2 version, I can't seem to get anything to work.

The closest I have come is getting a sewaddle, but the trainer name and ID number, as well as its moves were all blank. Now I'm trying a Tynamo, and NOTHING is working, I can't get anything to happen. I always use the same setup to activate my codes, box 2 first position using the SELECT button to activate the codes. But for some reason it isn't working on Black 2. Anyone else having this sort of trouble? Anything I should know about known bugs or errors with the pokegen for Black/White 2?

So what can I do to get Pokemon for W2? it almost makes sense but I have gained several generation 5 pokemon on W2 thru Pokegen + PokeGTS.us... only certain ones don't apply causing the code "Server Error in '/' Application."

Is there some other factor? or is it only partially operable?, and what other alternatives do I have if I only own 3DS?