Having troubles editing B/W and B/W2 codes

NekoSabrina

Well, okay, the topic title might be a little misleading. For the longest time, whenever I've had to add or edit AR codes for a game, I'd make a custom codelist with whatever games I was editing, copy that file somewhere and edit it with Notepad, then paste it back to the Code Manager when I was done and add the codes to my AR from that codelist.

...For some strange reason, the Code Manager is not allowing me to paste back any edits for B/W or B/W2, and I've double-checked everything to make sure all my html was right. Why won't it let me do anything for these games? (I don't really want to be trying to manually enter all this stuff on the AR itself, ESPECIALLY anything for an Event). Even more annoying, I created a custom codelist from the codes for Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 that were on the Code Manager itself, copied that to my computer. Unedited, it would paste back, but after I edited it to remove the codes I didn't want and add in the codes I wanted, once again it would not paste to the Code Manager (and if it can't do this, I can't put it on the AR itself outside of manual editing). I never had any sort of problem like this for any of the Gen 4 games.

What the heck could be going on here?

EDIT: Okay, I managed to get it to finally do something after scaling back on the number of codes I was trying to put in at one time. I'll see if maybe I just need to take this in small steps.

EDIT 2: Okay, I feel dumb. I did screw up a tag. Still, I'm surprised that prevented EVERYTHING from loading onto the Code Manager. I would have thought just the screwed up code or game would get ignored... Guess not.

Edited by NekoSabrina