Hello Proyect Pokemon

Reptillian

Hello everyone, just dropping by on this site for a while.

Im just a humble pixel artist looking to make a quick HGSS hack- Inserting some of my custom trainer sprites into the game. Maybe for Pokemon White too, of possible.

Yet, last time I hacked pixels into a pokemon game was in gen 3, years ago, and I don't have a clue about the new tools and methods, or the DS altoguether. Also, life is busy on this end, so I lack the proper time to swallow Kazowar's tuts, so..

[request]

Getting to the point- If anyone with a kind soul would be willing to do this insertion for me, I'd be willing to sprite for this person whatever sprites he or she may need, as long as it's reasonable. Anything- character mugshots, overworlds, pokemon sprites, or any concept that may help with your proyect. I could also sprite some samples beforehand, so you can be guaranteed a quality piece.

This is the chance that anyone looking for top-notch spritework should never pass. B)

[/request]

See you around-

EDIT: Seems to me this site is.. I don't know how to put this.. Inactive? ...Dead?

Edited by Reptillian
Very specific observations

EDIT: Seems to me this site is.. I don't know how to put this.. Inactive? ...Dead?

If you want a bunch of idiots constantly yammering about mindless drivel, SPPF.

This is a small community with a purposely narrow topic. Game mechanics and research is what mostly happens on the forums here.

Our traffic backs up that a lot of people do come here for self-GTS, AR codes, wonder cards, etc... without registering for the forums.