... Not sure if impressed or concerned

Hellhound

Hi there I guess.

I get annoyed at people who won't let people make new teams and insist on repeatedly versing the same team. I get irritated by people who go overboard with the "I need to make the perfect team". I prefer fun competitive battles with unusual strategies.

I do use AR but I tend to try and limit it to what I consider "fair AR" although doesn't mean I'm not interested in understanding how to make the codes outside of referencing other codes (I'll be honest the tutorial doesn't help someone like me who has the emulator crash on load because it seems to take too many resources). By "fair" I consider things like auto-run, fast egg hatch fair.

What up?

You guys seem to have a large span of time between posts, so I'm not sure if that's a sign of quality or inactivity.

Edited by Hellhound
Grammar

Hi there I guess.

I get annoyed at people who won't let people make new teams and insist on repeatedly versing the same team. I get irritated by people who go overboard with the "I need to make the perfect team". I prefer fun competitive battles with unusual strategies.

People generally critique teams based on quality. Being unique for the sake of being unique is just as dumb as mindlessly copying and pasting a team someone else is using.

You guys seem to have a large span of time between posts, so I'm not sure if that's a sign of quality or inactivity.

We cater to game research and development, a particular narrow, niche interest. Obviously more general interest forums are going to have thousands of members with way more activity.