Acekard 2i Pokemon Black/White 2

Himari10

Hello everyone,

First i like to apologize if i posted this in the wrong section. Anyway i just bought an AceKard 2i last week for my DSI and i wanted to play Pokemon Black/White 2 but i'm running into a little problem. I already applyed the anti-piracy patch to it and everything btw i'm running FileTrip Download Link Akaio 1.9 the latest firmware. The game loads up fine it passes the animation but when it comes time to get to the main screen it goes black the background music still play's with static but everything is frozen. I already tried switching to Akaio 1.8.9 and Akaio 1.8.9z and still nothing. I been trying to get it working for hours but no dice. Can anyone help me? Thank you for any help in advance!

PS: I already formated my SD card and tried clean rom version of it.

Edited by Himari10

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of notes for you:

The latest firmware for the AceKard 2i addresses the latest update for the 3DS and not Pokemon Black/White 2. Akaio 1.9 was released before Pokemon Black/White 2 released...Wood R4 had to release an updated OS for the R4i card to address AP issues with Pokemon Black/White 2 and AceKard will probably have to do the same at some point. Lastly, I found the so called clean roms online and they're not clean. I have both games and dumped both to my computer. The supposed clean roms have junk bytes located in the first 4096 bytes of the files (the remainder of each file was clean). The dumps I made from the original games work fine on my R4i 3DS card without any patch.