OH NO!

mike4slund

I messed up! :mad:

i tried generating an ar code for the Zekrom wonder card. ( it didnt work, didnt get the card)

now when i try to access my pc and move pokemon around

it say ERROR, please turn off power. or something like that..

is there ANY way to repair this!? i really dont want to start the game over. considering i just used the poke transfer. -_-

also, if i do delete the save file and start all over, will i still have my current wonder cards? or will i be going back to gamestop to get keldeo?:mad:

I messed up! :mad:

i tried generating an ar code for the Zekrom wonder card. ( it didnt work, didnt get the card)

now when i try to access my pc and move pokemon around

it say ERROR, please turn off power. or something like that..

is there ANY way to repair this!? i really dont want to start the game over. considering i just used the poke transfer. -_-

also, if i do delete the save file and start all over, will i still have my current wonder cards? or will i be going back to gamestop to get keldeo?:mad:

This has nothing to do with PokeGen.

Either way, yes, if you delete your save file, you lose anything associated with it.

I'd try turning your game off and on without any AR codes active and see what happens. And don't say the error message is "or something like that". People are more likely to be able to help if you get the EXACT error message down and tell us EXACTLY what happened.

i was using pokegen to genrate the code, so i guess i thought id out it here, sorry about that. pretty new here.

Remember, never save if the code doesn't work.

i was doing a wonder card code, so i had to save it and restart the game for the wonder card to save.

here is exactly what i get when i go into my pc, and only my pc to move Pokemon around.

th_93A6B28F-77BD-474C-9FF2-4FBF5C3C690F-19496-0000057AB2AF20A7.jpg

i was doing a wonder card code, so i had to save it and restart the game for the wonder card to save.

Nowhere are you instructed that this is necessary. (At least nowhere in this forum section. If you followed someone else's instructions, that was your risk.) If you simply want to look at the card data in the main menu, then yes, you would need to, but what's the point when you know the data already?