How to get Japanese wifi event Genesect in North America! Using a Ds emulator! Desmume 0.97

OK guys this is exciting. I found a way to receive the Japanese wifi event Genesect on a ds emulator called Desmume 0.97. So i decided to make a tutorial on how to do this. Links will be provided at the end.

The cool part of this emulator is that you can wifi trade from ds and the emulator to your ds!!!!! how cool is that

This only works if you have a wired Internet connection!!!

[step 1.]

Download desmume 0.97 and configure it to connect to Nintendo WFC Using this video.

[video=youtube;-j_YUEpbl58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j_YUEpbl58

Also use your pokemon black 2 or pokemon white 2 rom dump.

[step 2.]

Download files from the youtube video you should end up like this! From the video in step 1.

scaled.php?server=198&filename=37895277.jpg&res=landing

OK put your rom file folder like this!

scaled.php?server=268&filename=45499820.jpg&res=landing

Follow the youtube video to configure the emulator. Do not ask me about this, the guy in the video is an expert about this.

[step 3.] Almost done :wink::wink:

OK, now that you have a emulator open the game.

Check out my video below,here i show you how to receive Japanese WiFi event Genesect on pokemon black 2 or pokemon white 2.

[video=youtube;JPijsc4LcTA]

Hey guys hope you liked the tut. If you like this please leave a like on my vid and subscribe to my channel.

The cool part of this emulator is that you can wifi trade from ds and the emulator to your ds!!!!! how cool is that

Edited by Guested
references to piracy removed