Diamond sav.

ibac

does anyone have a diamond or pearl sav. from pokesav that can be open in Pokemon gen that the target game actually reads Diamond/Pearl that will save. I can change to my information. ibac_38112@yahoo.com

here is my file. No matter how many times I start over the file never reads Diamond/ Pearl :confused:

I have tried from transferred cartridge to computer. There is something I am doing wrong I just do not know what.

I copied it with an action replay and than transferred to computer by following direction from one of the board topics. this method worked great with HG/SS. But with Diamond/Pearl and Platinum it never worked. I used one of the attached sav. files for Platinum from a member of the boards in the PokeGen Forums. For that File to work in the latest version of the program. Diamond/Pearl and Platinum worked fine in the

Pokemon Gen 2.312 version as far as saving.

You have a save file that, in its data, says "the ROM indicated that all of this data is invalid because the size of the data is unset and the checksums don't match", and you expect it to work. This is not PokeGen's problem. Your hardware is screwing things up. How? I don't know, I don't use it. Perhaps you also used some sort of converter that screwed it up as well. Or did something else after extracting it that affected it.

What ever the problem is it is on my end. That is why I requested anyone's Diamond or Pearl sav that works with the most recent PokeGen 3.05 that will save with it crashing 3.12 worked fine.