Mystery gift code gen.

xxxzzzmark

I'm using Pokegen 3.0.5

When importing a pokemon from wonder card directly into the game and saving, it works perfectly. but when try with a generated code, it doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

I've tested with codes for japanese events, english events, and others.

am I just not doing something right? I'm using an EN pokemon white.

lol....same problem that i had! ;)

you must after the code was genertated select the coresponding Card number and copy that code (hope you did noticed that there was "Used Wondercards" in the list)

then in game just hit the key that activates it and then hit x for the menue twice to open and close it then go in the PKMN Hospital and there should be the delivery guy.....well maybe u have to press the activation key in the x menue - as i tried both the same time on the white ROM (only for testing)! :)

lol....same problem that i had! ;)

you must after the code was genertated select the coresponding Card number and copy that code (hope you did noticed that there was "Used Wondercards" in the list)

then in game just hit the key that activates it and then hit x for the menue twice to open and close it then go in the PKMN Hospital and there should be the delivery guy.....well maybe u have to press the activation key in the x menue - as i tried both the same time on the white ROM (only for testing)! :)

I knew about the used wondercards. I'll try the x thing.

Edit: I tried but it still didn't work.

Edit2: I made it work. Thanks for the help.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?21211-Questions-and-answers

If you're telling me that following the steps outlined there, in the proper order, with no stupid mistakes being made such as not choosing the correct game and language, the correct card, and actually setting the card to a slot, post again and provide those details for me.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?21211-Questions-and-answers

If you're telling me that following the steps outlined there, in the proper order, with no stupid mistakes being made such as not choosing the correct game and language, the correct card, and actually setting the card to a slot, post again and provide those details for me.

I've figured it out. Thanks. it turns out that my emulator glitched up and set my select key as `