Pokemon B2W2 AR Searcher / Dream Radar

Guested

• 1 month later...
Adding Swablu to the list. I have like six of the little fellas. Anyone wanting a Cloud Nine Swablu, PM me.

Not sure if anyone has posted this, but I just found a Sun Stone. And I found all four colored shards. :) I know some shards have been listed as found. But I didn't know if the Sun Stone was.

The problem isn't needing a new OT, I've got that.

The problem is getting a second set of the pkm that aren't the ones from my personal collection. But I'm working on it. At the very least, once I've captured all three for myself, I can restart my save for the Dream Radar, and I THINK that'll let me catch them all again.

I would assume you'd have to delete that save history from your 3DS and basically restart. I wouldn't think that your game would have anything to do with it. It's a separate entity than your DS game. So I believe you're right.

edit: I clicked the link and it talks about Japanese Dream radar. Is there not a page for the English version (which is what I have)?

edit #2: I also encountered Igglybuff, Ralts, Bronzor, Staryu, and Shuckle on Dream radar. I also found Moon Stone, Thunderstone, Water Stone, and Fire Stone. Not sure if these were reported. :)

Edited by FF9ZidaneGal
added a question & updated findings