Hello!

Hiekomi

Hello everyone, I'm Hiekomi, and, obviously, new to the forums.

I wanted to join somewhere that allows, at least to an extent, AR codes and such. I do to a certain level use my AR, but I find that using it for everything takes the fun out of the game, really. BUT anyways...

I own Platinum and Pearl and my favorite pokemon is Altaria. I'm over 20, so I have played ALL of the pokemon games... and I still have a lot of my pokemon cards, too. Including that gold movie-edition card-shaped thingy... :confused:

Anyways. It's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to talking to you!

welcome...if you need a cool avatar click on the link in my signature! I say this to all the new comers I possibly can :) Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time at PP.

Thanks! I'll do that. And I will most definitely enjoy my stay here. :biggrin:

Hahaha. I'm over twenty too. I didn't play all the games, but I do vividly remember my Special Pikachu Edition GBC and Pokemon Yellow.

And hi.

I loved the special pikachu edition!! I think I (mostly) have my games somewhere... At the moment all I can find are my emerald, leaf green, pearl, and platinum games. :shrug:

And besides... being over 20 means you can (likely) have pokemon drinking games. xD

Anyways, it's nice to meet you!

Hello There.

Yeah of course cheating takes the fun out of Gameplay, like cheating on a test defeats the whole purpose of studying, i usually only use the cheats once i actually completed the game. xD

That is, if you consider studying fun. xD For me it's only on certain subjects. :rolleyes:

@ NoxCaelum: Yeah, I'm a little over 21. I have to say though, I've never actually participated in a pokemon drinking game. :biggrin: