Hello I am The Deities;

Deities

Hello all at Project Pokemon, I am The Deities.

I'm sixteen years old and have been playing Pokemon since Generation 1 where I owned all three games (Red, Blue and the Japanese Green), from there I have owned all the generations and am currently waiting for HG and SS to be released.

I also own legit versions of DPP and also 'hacked' versions as it where of them aswell, where in the hacked versions all I really did was get some pokemon I was too lazy to get from the Pal Park and trade them over to my legit one.

I also have a legit Shaymin and Darkrai from Japan (I own a Japanese version of Pearl).

Currently getting my Shaymin to sky form aswell but forgot which town to go to.

Anyway I drifted off an introduction and rambled on about what I own et cetera.

All I will put aswell seeing as I am currently busy.

~ LivingDeities.

hello neighbour i am telos pleased to meet you :D

Floaroma town is where you get shaymin to sky form tslk to the woman in the middle of the road with shaymin in your party :wink:

Ah, thank you.

I'm currently going to be giving away my legit Shaymin/Darkrai if anyone is interested in it then let me know in a PM and also put in the PM your FC for either Diamond, Pearl or Platinum.

Also I will battle people if you want to, I will use my legit pokemon and I'll also allow my opponent to set the rules et cetera.

Not true wraith89...muhahahaha your post is yet another clue..oh wait that means there are 1,416 clues out there as of this post. Lots to track down. Oh well...more fun for me......

Anyways, welcome. :) I'm pokemonfan and your neighborhood forums ghostbuster. :) I love drifloon. If you need a cool avatar just click on the link in my sig. Really, we make ultra cool ones.