Missing location value? 3.0.0b32

Renegade

From what I can tell the location of Gen IV's egg location stays the same through the poketransfer process.

I can find Traveling Man, Riley, Pokemon Ranger, and G4 Day Care Couple in the Black/White list

But Mr. Pokemon (the guy that gives you the Togepi in HG/SS) is nowhere to be found under Black/White locations

When I hex edit the location to Mr Pokemon's value when the target game is Gen V it just resets to 00 (- - - - - - - - - -) when I set it in a box.

Does Mr Pokemon's value not carry over to Gen V or something?

What do you mean by "put in"? Do you have the unedited data from directly after Poketransferring? I don't want something that you've modified.

Edit: Nevermind, it's not needed. The value will be available in the next release, but I'm pretty sure your .pkm file is wrong, even with the 2007 "correction".

Edit 2: Nevermind again, no additional location value is necessary. Too much confusion.

I was trying to move my Togepi From Silver to go my White, I lack two DSs so I was manually doing it with PokeGen to create an AR code.

All the other G4 egg locations were there except Mr. Pokemon (which shows up as values 2007) so I tried to hex edit the location there (which I have no clue what I'm doing) So just ignore that stuff.