Pokemon HG/SS Code Request [Save me from these terrible people]

whattanib

Can this be done? [For those who don't want to post]  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Can this be done? [For those who don't want to post]

• Yes, it's worth a try.
    • Nope. If it's not on the interveb, it's nowhere.
    • Possibly, but it's too much work/it may have an undesired side-effect
    • Nope, just start a new game & gtfo, nib.

Game: Pokemon SoulSilver [uS]

So I've been digging around the Internet for days and I have not been able to find what I was looking for.

It is my understanding that the following code will give me all of the phone numbers on my Pokegear.

My question is, is there a way to reverse it so that I can delete and/or edit most - if not, all - of the numbers in my Pokegear?

I know this has been asked before by others on other threads but they've never actually been answered and so I'm just spreading the question out into a request.

:: All numbers in Pokegear [Action Replay]

94000130 FFBB0000

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

D5000000 00000000

C0000000 0000004A

D8000000 0000C0FC

D4000000 00000001

D2000000 00000000

D0000000 00000000

Now, I tried looking at the code line by line, and I know that the first line is a trigger which corresponds to pressing "Select + Up" to activate.

As for the other lines, they seem to appear in other codes as well, usually in the item customizing codes.

Or maybe there is a Pokegear phone number editor that I don't know about?

Anyway, I just want to delete every single number except for people that force their numbers on me (such as Prof. Elm, Oak, Mom, etc.).

If that's too specific/picky of a request, could it possible to create a code where you can delete all of the numbers? I don't even need any of the numbers except for the Gym Leaders'.

Even though you can ignore the calls, I hate having to look through all of the numbers in the Pokegear if I want to call up a Gym Leader.

A look at a couple of the terrible phone calls I receive:

"Hey ______! I love my RATTATA because it's different from the others! I'm checking out RATTATA's moves and devising a strategy some strategies. When I come up with a good one, let's battle! My level 15 RATTATA against your level 65 Steelix! Anyway, I just called to tell you that! Bye!"

-Joey

"_____, howdy! It's Ian, how are you? Hey, hey, listen up! A few days ago, I was trying to catch a wild DITTO... We went down to the wire, but it ended up getting away! I really should have had a bunch of Poke Balls ready, I know... Click! .... ...."

-Ian

Please save me from these terrible one-sided phone calls from these horrible people.

Thank you!

I wouldn't suggest deleting people. Use this code instead.

92251F46 000068A9

12251F46 00002100

D2000000 00000000

This code makes it such that you don't get calls on your PokeGear. You can still call out, though, to people such as those trainers that tell you if a gym leader is ready to re-battle.

I *believe* the Prof. Elm, Oak, Mom, etc calls are scripted and will still come in regardless of this code, anyway.

• 1 month later...
Game: Pokemon SoulSilver [uS]

So I've been digging around the Internet for days and I have not been able to find what I was looking for.

It is my understanding that the following code will give me all of the phone numbers on my Pokegear.

My question is, is there a way to reverse it so that I can delete and/or edit most - if not, all - of the numbers in my Pokegear?

I know this has been asked before by others on other threads but they've never actually been answered and so I'm just spreading the question out into a request.

:: All numbers in Pokegear [Action Replay]

94000130 FFBB0000

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

D5000000 00000000

C0000000 0000004A

D8000000 0000C0FC

D4000000 00000001

D2000000 00000000

D0000000 00000000

Now, I tried looking at the code line by line, and I know that the first line is a trigger which corresponds to pressing "Select + Up" to activate.

As for the other lines, they seem to appear in other codes as well, usually in the item customizing codes.

Or maybe there is a Pokegear phone number editor that I don't know about?

Anyway, I just want to delete every single number except for people that force their numbers on me (such as Prof. Elm, Oak, Mom, etc.).

If that's too specific/picky of a request, could it possible to create a code where you can delete all of the numbers? I don't even need any of the numbers except for the Gym Leaders'.

Even though you can ignore the calls, I hate having to look through all of the numbers in the Pokegear if I want to call up a Gym Leader.

A look at a couple of the terrible phone calls I receive:

"Hey ______! I love my RATTATA because it's different from the others! I'm checking out RATTATA's moves and devising a strategy some strategies. When I come up with a good one, let's battle! My level 15 RATTATA against your level 65 Steelix! Anyway, I just called to tell you that! Bye!"

-Joey

"_____, howdy! It's Ian, how are you? Hey, hey, listen up! A few days ago, I was trying to catch a wild DITTO... We went down to the wire, but it ended up getting away! I really should have had a bunch of Poke Balls ready, I know... Click! .... ...."

-Ian

Please save me from these terrible one-sided phone calls from these horrible people.

Thank you!

I was looking for this code too. I have one or two trainers that I wish I hadn't added, but I want calls from the others.