PLEASE HELP. I'm new. Looking for specific AR codes, etc.

Devboy316

Hello everyone! As stated in the title, I'm new to this site. I once lurked here for information on Hex Values for the D/P Pokesav... Decided I should actually join. It's a pretty nifty site. Nice work everyone. :grog:

Anyway...

I've searched a bit through the forums looking for some specific Action Replay codes for Pokemon White. I could not find the majority of what I was looking for, although I did not look thoroughly. (I apologize for the lack of effort on my part.) I'm not keen on where the best places are to search for them, or how to create them myself. Any and all help is appreciated. I'm looking primarily for codes that can do these things:

• Allow me to edit the IV's of wild encounter Pokemon-------------[] DON'T GOT IT... :(
  • Allow me to edit the IV's of Pokemon I already own--------------[X] GOT IT!
  • Allow me to edit EV's of wild encounter Pokemon-----------------[] DON'T GOT IT... :(
  • Allow me to edit EV's of Pokemon I already own------------------[X?] KINDA GOT IT. NEED TO KNOW WHICH LINES/DIGITS ARE THE ACTUAL EV VALUES. FOR IF I WANT TO HAVE
    A POKEMON WITH EVEN EV'S ACROSS THE BOARD (WITHIN LEGAL BOUNDARIES). I JUST WANT TO HAVE
    TOTAL CUSTOMIZATION THERE.
  • Make all wild encounter Pokemon SHINY---------------------------[X?] GOT IT FOR THE MOST PART. APPARENTLY IT FREEZES WITH SOME LEGENDARIES BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT
    LEGALLY SHINY NORMALLY OR SOMETHING? HAS ANYONE FOUND A WAY PAST THIS?
  • Make Pokemon I already own SHINY--------------------------------[X] GOT IT!
  • Allow me to edit the Nature of wild encounter Pokemon----------[] DON'T GOT IT... :(
  • Allow me to edit the Nature of Pokemon I already own------------[X] GOT IT!
  • Any and all codes for Event Pokemon and Items--------------------[X?] I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL OF THE EVENT POKEMON AND ITEMS ARE IN THE GAME. NOT SURE
    IF I HAVE ALL OF THEM.

If anyone will be so kind as to give me these two as well, Despite how easy they are to find, you will earn bonus points for life and have my utmost appreciation:

• A wild pokemon encounter modifier (The one with the Masterballs and Ultraballs for levels and such.)----------------------------------------------------------------[X] GOT IT!
  • A code that will give me EVERY item in EVERY catagory of the game. MAX amount that the game normally allows. I don't really want 999 Key Items.-----------[X] GOT IT!

The only reason I really ask, is that I want to make sure I have ones that work the best and are the safest to use. That goes for everything, actually.

Lastly, if anyone can tell me if there is a Legality checker for White/Black and direct me to where I can find that, then that would be great as well.:cool:

Thank you everyone for any help. It is appreciated. Also, I apologize for any inconveniences that I have caused for anyone from any of these requests, and asking when it has already been asked and/or listed before.

(((EDIT)))

I have a US Pokemon White game card

Edited by Devboy316

Okay, so thanks for those two links. I've been finding a lot of stuff, but... I have to ask a few things. Is there any place that has all the latest, working, quality codes in one easy location? I've been reading through that entire thread for a couple of days now (I'm on page 59) and I'm starting to get weary from it all. :(

Like the PID Checker in Riolu's post... I can't get it to work. I don't know where exactly to activate it. It just makes my game freeze.

Also, is there not a downloadable Legality Checker like the ones used for the 4th Gen games? I liked that one a lot. I haven't tried this site yet, but I figured I'd ask.

And lastly, is there anyway to change the PID of Pokemon, and/or the location, trainer, and all that jazz with an AR? Oh, and a Pokeball changing code that works. I want to be able to make Pokemon legal so I can use them in a Stadium/Battle Revolution-esque game. If they end up making one for these ones.

Oh, and I updated my first post. With what I have and don't have specifically if anyone can help out.

Thanks! (Especially Delta Blast Burn!)

• 1 month later...

heres how to change the nature of a pokeman

CHANGE ABBILITY:

Change a Pokemon's Ability by Marking them [North America]

1206F04A 000020XX

1206F04E 00007378

Replace XX with the value of the desired ability in the table below.

Adaptability 5B

Aftermath 6A

Air Lock 4C

Anger Point 53

Anticipation 6B

Arena Trap 47

Bad Dreams 7B

Battle Armor 04

Blaze 42

Chlorophyll 22

Clear Body 1D

Cloud Nine 0D