A cry for help involving wondercards in Platinum

Alright it has been brought to my attention that the 4 event items I have placed in my hack (see my sig) do not work! This is apparently due to them not being received through Mystery Gift...

So I have possibly come up with a solution but I am not sure how to implement it. I'm figuring if I can have this wondercards active from the start of the game somehow or possibly activated when talking to a specific NPC or something of the sort then perhaps I can make the said event items work once received from the in-game trades...

The items involved are:

• Oak's Letter
  • Secret Key
  • Azure Flute
  • Membership Card

Now I was just looking over some stuff and I noted that Bloody Diamond, the hack I got my foundation for, had screenshots of the events actually working... But I cannot be certain that the screenshots provided there are actually from that hack and am unable to ask because the author of that hack has mysteriously disappeared... If that author did infact have them working in their hack then perhaps they would work in mine, all I did was remove the fld_trade.narc file from Bloody Diamond, made some changes, such as adding the Secret Key, and then inserted it into Platinum...

If the wondercards are what actually activate the event and the items are just a symbology thing or whatever then I definitely need the help of implemementing the wondercards in! And I am asking in advance that you; don't sit there and tell me it's impossible without proof! If anyone has any ideas please let me know!!

Edited by Roland
typo

except I can't remember which trade I left the secret key on...

That and my save file is only at celestic town...

I got oak's letter but I am no where near testing it with only 4 (or 5, not even sure anymore) badges

Although I did find out yesterday my trade file does need to be touched up! (Apparently an ABRA named KAZZA is really a ROSELIA...)

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Ok, I just tried the membership card in Canalave and the old hotel inn place door is still tightly shut so I am guessing that I have failed...

This must be fixed!

Alright well, I just got to Canalave... My challenger's Edition has me moving a bit slower than I normally would be, but I gotta point out that the Darkrai event as listed on http://www.serebii.net/platinum/legends.shtml does not say anything about needing the NationalDex or the Elite Four beaten, but I truly hope you guys are right or I have to pull off a miracle to get these working!

I'm really hoping they work and I do not have to do massive edits on the 3 different forums I currently have my hack...

And if they do not, as mentioned in the first post, I need help on finding a way to fix them...

You do have to have beaten the E4 for them to work(I'm only for sure about the member card. You don't need to beat the E4 for the secret key). You also have to have the wondercard for them to work. You don't have to have the national dex, I think. You could make it so that the event would allways be activated.(By editing a file, that I do not know the name of :P)

I have an idea. Edit the script for the arceus teleport(The HoH is a whole diferent location then spear pillar to thegame), canalave inn door(this may require the most editing), prof. oak's apearance script, and the dorr open script thing.

I would if I could hex edit worth a damn...

If anyone was willing to walk me through doin one of em I could probably get the hang of the rest (I did manage to hex edit the secret key in and change every trade evolution so I am not a complete idiot, I just dunno much...) But I don't think this would fix the wondercard issue unless I could redirect it to instead of looking for the wondercards, have it just look for the item...