Hello everyone!

<TRINIX>

Hi!

I recently registered myself here and just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been on this site many times before but without an account, but since I'm thinking about contributing an event Shaymin from Sweden (I need to get one first though, the event in my town is late >_>), I decided to make an account. I also noticed that no one from Sweden made any "donations" at all yet... o_O

Well, besides that I can say that I'm a regular computer and video game freak... =P

:bidoof:

Hi!

I recently registered myself here and just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been on this site many times before but without an account' date=' but since I'm thinking about contributing an event Shaymin from Sweden (I need to get one first though, the event in my town is late >_>), I decided to make an account. I also noticed that no one from Sweden made any "donations" at all yet... o_O

Well, besides that I can say that I'm a regular computer and video game freak... =P

:bidoof:[/quote']

well, hi, i'm new too. look at my username and you'll see what i need help on.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

yo peeps, i just joined a few mins ago, can some1 tell me where i can get help with pokesav?

well, hi, i'm new too. look at my username and you'll see what i need help on.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

yo peeps, i just joined a few mins ago, can some1 tell me where i can get help with pokesav?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Save editing forums

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Requests

You should make your own topic here though if you want to introduce yourself instead of hijacking another person's... but welcome.

I learned almost everything in pokesav pretty fast and just by myself looking around, it's not that hard if you give it some time. The event edit was a bit tricky to get to work without downloading anything (didn't even thought that there might might be a possibility for downloading stuff back then, oh well...), but I got it to work properly later on and got a couple of Arceus (with edited stats and stuff) and a bunch of other legendaries to work on Battle Revolution without turning into Bad Eggs... >_>

But I'm still having some troubles with the event edit and some other stuff in Platinum pokesav, many things just doesn't work for some reason, for example I can't get the Darkrai event to work... it works fine in D/P... >_<

I need to test more or something ~

Oh well, this thread maybe isn't the right place to discuss this stuff... =P