anyone want a avatar? request here.

does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*

Yeah same here! kunaidude34 gave me a few pointers and now I'm messing around with the options to see their effect then using the undo button to it if I dont like it. Thats what I did with the supernova effect. The multicolored light that you see on Hottsushiz's avatar. I was playing around with filters to try and make it look better and bang! I found that effect and knew it was the one for the avatar.

With my current avatar the same thing happened. Then I just airbrushed some of the parts, multi colored parts, over and over with different colors and outlined it with black to make it look cooler or so i think. In the words of my old computer skills teacher "I learn the programs by playing around with their options."

:)

Yep play around and you will learn :D

Also take a look at "gradient flare" in the "light and shadows" menu i done the palkia and dialga one in my picture albums using that and two darkrai ones to, its really cool

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is actually meant to create lighting effects but i used it to "simulate" an attack.

You should look at "sinus" and "qbist" found under "renders" in the filters menu.these two are actually used in most of my sigs and avatars they give some cool effects too.

Well, I got a request. I like my avatar, so I'm gonna keep the Pokémon sprite in it. I just want a cool background, and preferably make the entire image bigger, including the sprite if its not too much to ask.

Edit* Also, if you could put FLOOTENKERP to the side of the image going downward, that would be awesome. Sort like SCV's image just a little more yellow

image.php?u=1&dateline=1241321720

[/color]

OK, I'm actually using it to make a drifloon look like its using an attack too. Before you mentioned that. I just thought the light would look good hovering over drifloon's hand thing so it makes it look like its going to attack.

OR use the "distant sun" and surrond his body with it if you look at my lake trio sig and look at their heads you will see it,it gives the look of psychic

FLOOT;i will let pokemonfan do this to try his skills

It worked! Yay! Now since you want your name...its small...wow. I'll see what I can do with this. Do you know how to resize it telos..to make it bigger so there is more space for the name?

Edit:

I'm going to need more space from this pic. Is there a way that you could enlarge it floot on the site for more workspace (for the name)

It worked! Yay! Now since you want your name...its small...wow. I'll see what I can do with this. Do you know how to resize it telos..to make it bigger so there is more space for the name?

resize what the name or pic? to resize the name there is a number under the font size in the left menu increase it be warned it will go out of the box you have if you make it to big.As for the pic look above bucket fill in your left menu to find resize it should also be noted that making smaller images bigger gives the bad quality.

Ok thanks telos. I meant the picture I know how to do the resizing to the text. I'm sorry if its taking so long but there were the issues and I was just finishing up darklord's request. He PM'd me about it and I said it was fine. Then I got one from flootenkirp. I finished up Darklord's so now I can work on yours floot.

I whouldnt say difficult but it will be quite a challenge :D i think i should tell you before you start it will be impossible to put the writing straight down you will have to do each individual letter and align them just try you will see and difficulty PM me i may be able to help

Yeah telos I've been having some difficulty with the letters. I've resized the image (it doesn't look all that fanciful resized) and I've tried to add the text in one box but it just isn't working.

Also I was spelling it wrong I didn't realize that there wasn't a I at all. Would it kill you if you had to take over on this one Telos? I'm having a lot of difficulty with getting this to work out. Although I'm not exactly a pro at it. I haven't even had the software for 24 hours yet.

I think you should take this telos its a little beyond my level right now.

Allright i will take it.It is pretty hard for a first try i admire you for trying :D

And FLOOT i will try my best on this but this image is real small and i may be able to make it only a tiny bit bigger,if its impossible do you have any other images/pokemon you whould like? and one more thing it is pretty late here so you may have to wait till tomorrow.

EDIT;i an doing it now but this will take a lot longer than i thought you will have to wait until tomorrow for the finished thing