Game restarted after using pokesav

NO$GBA i done everything like convert it and all but after using the pokesav my emulator instead of loading the edited file it start new game.... erm i jus trying to change the pokeballs and berries ... before i change it was 512KB ... i save it in a folder name battery replace the old files

Try this:

- Open your No$GBA COnfiguration setting file with a notepad

- Scroll down / find SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed

- Change it to SAV/SNA File Format == Raw

There, you're done :D...

He already said that it was a 512kb save.

If not, try that, THEN edit it in pokesav.

ok let me try and c

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Fatal error when using raw and when i open the file using pokesav it didnt show pokemons that i have does it weird? but it show the name of trainer and rival.... but after i change the file to Raw it didnt show lots of things at all

Hmm did you try starting a new game with Raw? Because I think your current save right now is already not compatible... If not, try to run your game, then change the compression to Raw, then save as something new so that it'll produce the 512kb Raw save file and try to pokesavd those new file :)...

Sry if i'm not helping so much, because my friend told me that his changing to Raw works well, but i don't quite know the detail :)...