I need help on pokesav

scoxin

:(Ok I need help i did every thing right saved in right format changed compressed to uncompressed and also converted file with No$gba to Vba my save file is 521 kb and all that stuff i open poke sav and.....

my pokemon does not show up. my name and rivals name does and the money and when i make changes to it and save it nothing happend when i used the converted file whose name is pokemon platinum2 and pokemon platinum is the non converted name when i saved it on pokesav and deleted the non converted pokemon platinum and renamed pokemon platinum2 to pokemon platinum no changes

when you began did you save when it was still compressed then changed it to uncompressed then save again then go to no$gba to vba and save in that again before converting?

Did you make sure you changed pokemon plat 2 sav exactly to the name of the original file it has to be exact spaces,symbols,capitals must be exact.

Did you by any change rename the SAV BAK instead of the new SAV?

...changed compressed to uncompressed... my save file is 521 kb and all that stuff...

You should change "Compressed" or "Uncompressed" to "Raw" instead. Then load the game in your emulator, save it again, and it will be compatible with Pokesav right then and there.

The save file should be 512kb, not 521kb.

And I think Pokesav Platinum edits the wrong part of the save file. I'm not really sure how people get around that.

when you began did you save when it was still compressed then changed it to uncompressed then save again then go to no$gba to vba and save in that again before converting?

Did you make sure you changed pokemon plat 2 sav exactly to the name of the original file it has to be exact spaces,symbols,capitals must be exact.

Did you by any change rename the SAV BAK instead of the new SAV?

i saved it when it was uncompressed and changed to exact name i did every thing that was needed i rembember doing this on pokesav for d/p i followed the same steps i got it to worlk for d/p but not platuim

If i am reading it right you went and used pokesav on poke plat 2 didnt you?then you went and renamed it to poke plat it should be the other way around.if thats what you did maybe the edits you made were deleted because you renamed it afterward.

when you saved in uncompressed did you change back to compressed?

if you still dont have it fixed put it up here i can fix it.