Evenin'

Rilgar

Hey heys, there! I'm Rilgar, and I've kind of been browsing the main site on and off for a little while, so today I've finally decided to sign up!

I've never been one for introductions, so here goes nothing; I'm currently 17, and I'm Irish. I like to make graphics, and I have been using Pokésav for a number of years now. I do love it so, for its capabilities are seemingly endless! Of course, I have also loved Pokémon ever since Crystal, though for the past year I haven't been playing the games much. But I do wish to get back into Wi-Fi battling and trading!

Hello Rilgar!

Welcome to Project Pokémon! :) I hope you liked the site so far, and hopefully you will enjoy your time here in the future. If you have aspirations to get back into wi-fi battling; there is a whole board dedicated to competitive battling, so I think you will have to check it out! It is not really my cup of tea by the way, but others can help you out definitely (if needed, of course). Well finally, I want to question one thing which has nothing to do with Pokémon (although, it depends on your answer). I do like to know what kind of music you prefer and if you maybe have some favourite artists? If you would answer that for me, I'm happy. :)

Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you again!

I will check it out, thanks! :)

Hmm. Well, I pretty much like all kinds of music as long as it's good music, if you know what I mean? But I have a preference for Rock and Alternative genres, and some of my favourite bands include Shinedown, Three Doors Down, Hollywood Undead and Sick Puppies.

Thanks, it's nice to meet you! :D

Well, I pretty much like all kinds of music as long as it's good music, if you know what I mean?
No, I do not know what you mean, actually. That is why I ask people what kind of music they like, because it seems a universal 'good' or 'bad' does not exist... It would be pretty difficult to say how many 'disappointments' some kind of music need to have to be classified as bad (or good), otherwise. Maybe you can explain a bit what is good in your opinion? (I you want) :)