Improve PokeGen

lazyMoogle

Codr , i love your pokegen but it jugt helps to edit Pokemon it doesn't help to edit the whole game like editing the items and creating events .

i would like to tell u that u could improve pokegen by making it a whole pokemon game editor

by helping to create legal items. pokesav cant create legal event items like Liberty pass.

so i think that u would take my suggestion :smile:

Personally I would love to see the ability to save or load groups of Pokemon in the PC. I have over the years collected all 646 currently obtainable Pokemon (I try to avoid making Pokemon as it takes the fun out of collecting) and it would be great if there were a way to save/load or import/export multiple selected Pokemon directly to/from the PC storage. I would think this idea could possibly be applied to the Extract Pokemon From Code feature as well, seeing as how not many codes out there contain only a single Pokemon but the feature only extracts the first one.

If these are already being worked in then thank you. If not then Please consider them.

Personally I would love to see the ability to save or load groups of Pokemon in the PC.

This is actually one of the things that's high up on the list.

I would think this idea could possibly be applied to the Extract Pokemon From Code feature as well, seeing as how not many codes out there contain only a single Pokemon but the feature only extracts the first one.

It could use some updating, that's for sure, but I hadn't really given it much thought. It's tricky to determine stuff from codes accurately.

• 2 weeks later...
Codr , i love your pokegen but it jugt helps to edit Pokemon it doesn't help to edit the whole game like editing the items and creating events .

i would like to tell u that u could improve pokegen by making it a whole pokemon game editor

by helping to create legal items. pokesav cant create legal event items like Liberty pass.

so i think that u would take my suggestion :smile:

While this can be fun for just screwing around, I personally would rather just get the events on my own; it's more fun that way and also maintains the rarity of the event poke, as opposed to all of a sudden every little snot-nosed kid has all of the event legends and such because they used an AR code. Speaking of which, there's really no reason to add in the events to PokeGen when there are already existing codes which do the very same thing. PokeGen works so well because of its simplicity and lack of being bogged down by other junk. If you want all of that extra game editing crap just use PokeSave. I would prefer that PokeGen stays the way it is.

Speaking of which, there's really no reason to add in the events to PokeGen when there are already existing codes which do the very same thing. PokeGen works so well because of its simplicity and lack of being bogged down by other junk. If you want all of that extra game editing crap just use PokeSave. I would prefer that PokeGen stays the way it is.

Wondercard support is actually on the table right now. It's just waiting on the fix for language display. I don't agree that adding more makes it more "bogged down" if it's done in an unobstructive way. The tools menu, for example, is basically out of the way, yet can have whatever added to it without consequence.