Migrating Pokemon Thru Pokesav

I noticed that the "Pal Park" option in Platinum Pokesav is "disabled". How can I "migrate" some pokemon that are not obtainable in Platinum by using Pokesav?

Moreover, how can I transfer a pokemon into my Platinum that will make it look like it was traded?

Thanks a lot in advance :D

Go find the thread pal park questions by ralph 9994 in SAV editing it has a compact version of pokesav with palpark enabled.

thanks for that very helpful advice.

BTW, it's not all about pal park. i'm sure you are aware that not all "unobtainable" pokemon can be pal parked. my main point here is how can i migrate those "unobtainable" pokemon using pokesav, is it as simple as transferring the pkm file into the boxes?

thanks for that very helpful advice.

BTW, it's not all about pal park. i'm sure you are aware that not all "unobtainable" pokemon can be pal parked. my main point here is how can i migrate those "unobtainable" pokemon using pokesav, is it as simple as transferring the pkm file into the boxes?

well if the PKM files are legit i dont see why it wont work.I dont really worry about legit pokes myself i dont do competative battling.

well if the PKM files are legit i dont see why it wont work.I dont really worry about legit pokes myself i dont do competative battling.

same here. my point is that whenever i transfer any pkm file into the box, it's not appearing in my pokedex as caught or "obtained", but only "seen". in short, the entry in the pokedex is incomplete.

what is the way to make the "migrated" pokemon appear in my pokedex as "obtained"?

oh, i've been trying that before, but when i checked the pkm file, it says "hatched pokemon" instead of "wild GBA or something..." :(

did you try,getting the poke in pal park use pokesav to check its hex values and whatever take note of them then put it in an egg and hatch it then in pokesav it location/hex value etc, will have changed right? well since you know the pal park location/hex etc.(because you noted them) you can just change them back.the other thing to do is a complete pokedex code but i am guessing you dont want that.

did you try,getting the poke in pal park use pokesav to check its hex values and whatever take note of them then put it in an egg and hatch it then in pokesav it location/hex value etc, will have changed right? well since you know the pal park location/hex etc.(because you noted them) you can just change them back.the other thing to do is a complete pokedex code but i am guessing you dont want that.

thanks a lot. i'll just try the first point and definitely not the second part (the other thing..), :)

thanks again :)