Another new member

Mismagius

Well, I believe this is the first Pokemon forum in which I actually got to use Mismagius as a username! I'm a member of a couple of other Pokemon forums, but lately I've been looking at this one mainly for help with technical issues on ROMs and save files. Which sometimes gets confusing for me since I know practically nothing about programming (except a little in Java) and sometimes don't know what the heck people are talking about when they mention certain servers, programs, file types, etc.

I've been playing the Pokemon games ever since I was eleven (the first one I played was Yellow), and focused mainly on the main-series games (the only spinoffs I've played are Stadium 2, Snap, Colosseum, and both versions of Pinball--and I quickly got bored with Trozei). I play just for fun rather than competitively, though I do pay some attention to EV's and natures when training Pokemon. My favourite Pokemon are Mismagius, Kirlia, and Ninetales, and my favourite types are Psychic, Ghost, and Dark.

Right now I'm working on a huge project, where I plan to show all the attack animations from every generation (so people can compare how the attacks look when used from game to game). I've been recording my Pokemon from five different games (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, and White) using their attacks for about two years now, and still have a long way to go in getting them all... I'm planning to post them as videos on my Youtube channel when everything is done.

(And I didn't make the avatar myself... I found it on Google Images and there was no copyright on it, so I decided to use it until I either make one or find something better.)

Ha. You have similar tastes as I do. Some of the Pokemon you've mentioned happen to be my favourites, as I like finesse Pokemon in general... along with ghost-like ones (no clue why). I'd like to see how your project comes out when it is complete; it sounds exciting! That being said, welcome to Project Pokemon. Looks like we have another ghost here... hope you enjoy your stay.

And how strange, Yellow was my first Pokemon game... and I played it when I was 11 as well.

Welcome to Project Pokémon, Mismagius! :)

Sadly enough, no ghost here (although you remembered me of 'A Ghost In a Distortion' of Deep-pression). I noticed you play those Pokémon games in the same way as I do, that is a good thing to start with. By the way, back in the days of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, I have tried to train a Kirlia. ^^ It was very hard, because the only thing you could do was Psychic! But, Kirlia is, beside her failed stats, an interesting thing. Nowadays she has more different moves, maybe I have to train one again. :)

Intermezzo.

By the way, have you heard of LUGIA? It is said it lives in Whirl Islands for a long time... Nevermind, just talk of the old.

Well, I wish you luck with your project (I once downloaded -accidentally- all attack animations of R/S/E, while I was looking for something else, but anyway, that were a lot of animations!). So, if you have to do them all, you are pretty busy! And... do not forget to enjoy your time here on Project Pokémon! I see you already posted some messages, so I do not have to worry about that.

Fine, you may go now. xD