Hi there~

Aoicchan

Hello Aoicchan, welcome to Project Pokémon! :)

Did you know your English is indeed going to suck when you are always complaining it sucks? It is like a... self-filling prophecy! But no worries, to me it did not like it was that bad (your only other post, I mean) and besides that I am messing around with it, too. ^^

But, tell something more about yourself, or do I have to begin with question things as... How did you came up with a name like 'Aoicchan'? Where did it come from? Which Pokémon games did you play? Do you play competitively or not? What is your favourite Pokémon (if you have any)? And because I am questioning after all, what kind of music do you prefer and do you have some favourite artists? :)

I suppose there have to be at least one question that could be answered! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope to see you again!

Oh, yes, that's right. So, let me think... Aoicchan 'cause "aoi" means "blue" and I LOVE blue! I came here because of I was looking for a site like Pokémon Selector (no spam, of course) and I casually found a program developed by your staff :) program that, erhm, I can't use (I'm not able to use, to be more precise), but nevermind at least :D I was looking for a site like this 'cause I like pokemon very very much. My favourite pokemon is... uh... Lilligant... I suppose. But Gardevoir too is wonderful! Vaporeon too! Oh man, I can't decide... haha, I'm sorry, I love pokemon world too much xD

Generally, I prefer to breed my pokemon; battles are good too of course, but breeding is... how can I explain? More satisfying I think. Yes, is satisfying ^^ very much.

I've always loved breeding pokemon, too. Allthough, the running around forever until the egg hatches was a pain, and contests were always fun as well. I would always breed my best pokemon, and then make it's kid even better. It's quite a fun process, even if I'm not very good at it. lol. And about your english - It's fine! You do wonderful, considering it's not your natural language.

Wow you like some of my favourites. My general favourites are elegant Pokemon of grandeur, such as the ones you listed. It's all right, I'm not that great at English either. Welcome to Project Pokemon! We have people from all across the world, I think. You know how the sun never set on the British Empire? I think it's pretty much the same here........ erm, maybe :L

Thanks to everyone >///<

@Full Metal: kyaaa!! Edward Elric! *loves* I love this guy xD too much, maybe. Oh, nevermind, I'm an hysterical fangirl after all, it's ordinal routine for me. Dehehe, I'm sorry <3 btw yes, breeding is... kinda funny. More than battles, sometimes. Even if good breeding is the condition for a good battle. Oh man, I'm spacing out as usual. ARGH!

@wraith89: Deshou?~ elegance is absolutely BASIC for me. So, often my pokemon are more beautiful but less powerful that other's pokemon. But at least it's not a huge problem, if I favourite breeding :)