RNG in Emerald on Emulator

In the past i have successfully RNG'd using a legitimate copy of Emerald. However, when I attempted to RNG on an emulator, the IV spreads I determined from the caught pokemon don't seem to have a corresponding frame in RNGreporter. I should also note that I was attempting to catch a deoxys on the emulator. Are there prerequisites to RNGing using an emulator, or do I need more practice?

That doesn't seem to be the problem ... I used rsedecode and pokerng, chose method 1, and it only gave me a spread with a 4th gen seed, instead of one with 00000000 for an emerald spread. Could the issue be hacking? I hacked an espeon onto my game as a syncher but I think that's the only thing that would make the spread not show up.

Okay so I followed your advice, but not by the word. I used RSEdecode to find the IVs because I didn't know how to use Lua scripts, and then I used the shaym.in app to check the frame, which worked fantastically!

With a timid nature and IVs 31/2/26/31/31/25, this is the end result:

Picture3.png

I think I spent more time trying to get it in the nest ball than actually getting into battle with it ... I was pretty ill-prepared. Anyway now I just have to get desmume and transfer this up to 4th gen :D Thanks for your help!