Greetings!

Trainer Hilda

Hello, my name is Trainer Hilda and I just registered to this forum. I love Pokémon and I'm a fan since I was a child. I played all Pokémon generations's games, with no use of emulators and I still have the games. Oh so nostalgic. Anyway,

I hope I can make tons of friends around here. ^.^

Bye!

<3

Welcome to Project Pokémon, Trainer Hilda! :)

I hope you are feeling yourself on the right place between all Pokémon fans. ;) What wraith89 states above me goes for me too; I know Pokémon from the Red game, so that are a few years back in time! Others I know who are familiar with all Pokémon games like the old games (mostly) for nostalgic reasons, while they also like the new additions, better graphics or storylines of later games. Do you maybe have a favourite game, one game that is more special to you? Or do you have the same feeling about those games as I wrote down in my previous sentence? And since I am already in my question mode, just another little thing I would like to know from you! What kind of music do you listen to? Do you prefer a specific kind of music, and do you maybe have some favourite artists? Pretty a random switch in my reply, but it is my standard question, intended as a question to know a little bit more from new members like you. ;) Hopefully you will answer it for me.

According to James Taylor you will always got a friend, but I hope you will get your expected ton in the near future!

Anyway, feel free to leave some replies and I hope to see you again!