Changing OT/ID/Etc. to match a different game

The Golux

OK, so I'm kind of new to Pokegen, so I'm not sure about all the details. I know you can now change IVs and Natures freely for 5th-gen-game-created mons, but I'm wondering if there are restrictions on changing who a mon's OT is. Specifically, I have bred some mons in my japanese black version that I am wondering if I can edit to look as if it was traded as an egg and hatched in my american white version, or else simply bred and hatched in the white version (I would have just traded it as an egg but I needed to make sure it had the right ability first). So, is that possible? Are there any extra data things I would need to change to make it look right?

And yes I know I can just create them from scratch or change the ability too but I prefer not to, call me silly if you want.

Edit: to clarify, I'm mostly wondering if I need to muck with the PID/Personality value/whatever in order to make the change work legitly; I'm not sure if those have any relation to the OT/ID/OT Gender/Language of Origin/Etc.

Edited by The Golux
clarification