My Wii won't load discs.

I don't know if there are any Homebrew users here but I'm going to post this in hopes of somebody being able to help me.

I was playing Mario Kart Wii and tried to load up the Delfino Harbor battle stage, and the console started making these weird beeps and sounds, then it told me "An error has occurred. Please eject the disc and turn off the console." But I couldn't turn it off because it had apparently frozen at that point, so I had to unplug it. Now it won't load any games at all!

I searched it on google and have done most self-troubleshooting methods. I've used canned air to blow into the CD hole, cleaned the disc, used a different disc, unplugged it for thirty minutes, put the wii in a different position...no luck. It doesn't seem to be the lens since it won't even spin the disc, and it's not the laser since it doesn't make that flinch-inducing crack sound. (That I saw in a video)

I was thinking of sending it to Nintendo but I'm a bit worried since I have Homebrew. If I deleted homebrew, would Nintendo know I had it at one point?

Unless you do a complete wipe (which if I recall correctly removes traces of HBC, don't quote me on this), they'll know if HB was on there. I've seen Nintendo refuse to fix Homebrewed Wiis, before, so I'm not sure.

This happened to me. What system menu do you have?

Mine came from leaving my wii on for too long, and it overheated the disc reader.

Look up USB loader CFG. It allows you to play ripped ISO's from a USB hard drive. It runs them faster than the discs do actually.