Wild Blue Leafeon appeared!

BlueLeafeon

Pokemon codes keep your sanity? You're one interesting specimen. In fact, it'd be awesome to see a code that turns a Leafeon blue. Oh wait-*chucks a Master Ball your direction*

Veteran Pokemon player? How long have you been playing? It's certainly nice to see some people who has been playing the game for a long time.

Anyways, welcome to Project Pokemon and enjoy your stay.

Pokemon codes keep your sanity? You're one interesting specimen. In fact, it'd be awesome to see a code that turns a Leafeon blue. Oh wait-*chucks a Master Ball your direction*

Veteran Pokemon player? How long have you been playing? It's certainly nice to see some people who has been playing the game for a long time.

Yeah, to an extent. I don't use the cheap codes like infinite money and stuff. Only the wild Pokemon modifiers, nature modifiers, etc. You have no idea how much the game prefers to troll me when I need a female timid Eevee with decent stats. >_> Drives me insane.

I've been a fan since Pokemon Yellow was released. I own at least two games in each generation, plus a wide selection of off-base Pokemon games like Mystery Dungeon and the stadium games. :)

*sees Master Ball* D: *runs*

hey blueleafeon, welcome to the site, u like leafeon? its one of my fave pokemon

Yes, it's one of my favorite grass types and eeveelutions. :) I'm mostly an electric-type fan though.

Edited by BlueLeafeon
added quote

Yeah, to an extent. I don't use the cheap codes like infinite money and stuff. Only the wild Pokemon modifiers, nature modifiers, etc. You have no idea how much the game prefers to troll me when I need a female timid Eevee with decent stats. >_> Drives me insane.

I've been a fan since Pokemon Yellow was released. I own at least two games in each generation, plus a wide selection of off-base Pokemon games like Mystery Dungeon and the stadium games. :)

*sees Master Ball* D: *runs*

Mhh. I play blindly now, as if I was that same 10 year old child I was playing Pokemon back then, with no care about IVs/natures/EVs/etc. I was at that point where I was insanely obsessed with perfect IVs and EVs and the right nature and stuff... but I think that just saps away the fun. Pokemon became fun to me again once I stopped caring about those. Mind you, if I were to play competitively, I would try to score a 31 on at most two of the IVs... but that's about it. 31 everywhere to me is just rubbish and I don't think that's how the game was meant to be played... but I do that on simulators since that seems to be the standards there. Heh.

Yellow was my first game too. What a coincidence! This was when I had a level 73 Dugtrio, a level 50ish Pikachu, and everyone else in their 20s :|

Female Timid Eevee. Lemme guess... Espeon or Jolteon (probably the latter due to your apparent love for electric types).