Legality Check please.

Skevengal

Ah thanks, My Salamence and Tyranitar work however Garchomp doesn't is this because like you said, Dream World Gible is not out yet? and this is for Random matchup wifi free. If you can edit these next ones that would be great as well also if you could tell me where I went wrong so i don't have to keep on bothering you.

Have you read this guide yet? http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14026-Guide-How-to-generate-Gen-V-Pokmon-in-PokGen

There are a few simple mistakes that would be fixed if you double check with the guide.

Blissey

generated new PID for the hell of it, by leaving the PID field blank and then saving the file to .pkm

Nickname should not be checked if the pokemon has original name

nickname does not have escape sequence

Pokemon hatched as egg but you have met location as White Forest when it should be Day Care Couple

Hatched pokemon can only be in a Poke Ball

Met at level should be 1 for hatched Pokemon

Encounter for ALL Gen V pokemon should be Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin

Hatch condition location can be anything but is usually one of the long bridges or Route 3.

The only current way to have Wish on a Blissey was by receiving a Chansey egg at an event at the Pokemon Center (now the Nintendo World Store) in New York back in 2004.

Your Trainer ID is identical to your Secret ID which almost never happens, if you want the pokemon to appear as yours then you need to know your Secret ID

OT name in this case does not need an escape sequence like the pokemons nickname, only because it is a hatched pokemon

for further legality analysis please upload your pokemon to http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org and click the button at the bottom to view legality

read that guide and try again with your other pokemon and I'll see if you did better...

Ah thanks, I've never used pokegen/pokesav before and always IV bred and EV trained but after I found out about this i just made it really quickly thinking that it being legal didn't matter...iwas wrong lol and thanks again