Receive and send Pokemon with ShinyGTS

Hi,

First i've tried to send a Gen 4 Pokemon. Ive used the same settings like ir-gts. If i go to the gts with soul silver and push the connect button the data comes in look at the pic. But 10 sec later ive get the "Unable to connect returning to the reception center" error. I really dont know whats wrong.

Ive tried to change gateway to the Ip that it told me. same with dns and so on but i dont get any connection if i do.

Only way to get a connection is to set my gateway to my router 192.168.5.1 and dns to my pc 192.168.5.2 worked fine for all other programs.

I love these gts with folder send and receive Pokemon data. But what can i do to get this to work?

dvr9lli5.jpg

It looks like the DNS port is not blocked, which is good. However, Port 80, which is the GTS server, is blocked. These are some common ailments:

1) Make sure that no programs currently running also use Port 80 (Examples: Skype & Teamviewer)

2) Check to make sure your ports are forwarded to your local IP

3) Make sure your ISP isn't blocking Port 80

The most likely culprit is #2.

I have the exact same problem... can get successful connection test when using my local IP but will get a connection error when actually trying to connect to the GTS server.

When using my external IP the connection test fails.

The ports show as open when using the Open Port Checker tool from http://portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm

People outside my network can connect fine and it transfers pokemon.

I have the exact same problem... can get successful connection test when using my local IP but will get a connection error when actually trying to connect to the GTS server.

When using my external IP the connection test fails.

The ports show as open when using the Open Port Checker tool from http://portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm

People outside my network can connect fine and it transfers pokemon.

It happens sometimes, there's nothing else we can do about it really. It could be your DS or router, probably the router in how it handles it since it is technically an internal connection.

Hi

Ive used portforwarding checksite and it seems that my Port 80 is blocked!

So ive tried to go to the router settings port forwarding and tried to open it.

Triggering

Port: 80

Protocol: TCP

Ports:

TCP: 80

UDP: 80

Active check.

and saved

But no luck it is still blocked.

Is there any other way to open it? Or can i send it with local ip without ports?

Ive used this website http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

Ir-gts works like a charm! Does Ir-gts use ports?

gqasa2o2.jpg

Ive made my PC COmpletly new and installed all the programs that i need. Ive port forwarded TCP 80 UDP 53

As u can see many data will send back and to the dsi.

After 20 sec a error code 52100 Pops up.

What can i do?

edit:

Ok, ive set the Primary DNS to my Local PC IP 192.168.5.2 and it WORKED!!! I love u so much !^^