Please fix these pkm files!

ShinyPikachu

I'm not an expert as I've only used Pokegen just once last night but I managed to bypass Wifi check. It is easy you just have to go step by step. I have checked your kabutops and there are a couple of things wrong with it. As I said I might be wrong but I'm going to try and guide you step by step on how to fix those things.

First thing you should do is find a PID for your desired nature, ability, and IV's, I found one. Adamant 31/31/31/24/31/31 IVs and PID: 1063927178. Nature is already chosen, the item too. As far as happiness I always choose 200, this number also reflects the steps needed to hatch the egg if thats the case. So I'll just put 200 in Happiness.

Ability: Is ok and correct.

Country: Ok. If this would be your nine tails that has drought then it should be set to Japan if it was unreleased in the US Dream World.

Origin: This was set in blank, you should select what game the Kabutops was hatched. Since it has no Gen IV moves we can select White/Black depending on your game.

Met Tab

Here is where most problems arise.

Location: Yours was set to Concert or something like that. Mind that is an illegal location as we got this egg from the " old man in day care". We change to that location.

Ball: Pokeball as all bred eggs.

Level: This was set to 2. An egg starts as level 1. Change to 1

Date: Choose any date before today of course.

Encounter: You had chosen fossil/starter. Mind that if you choose that you are saying you got it as it is from the museum. Breeding is easier, specially when this Kabutops has Confuse Ray as an egg move so that choice of fossil is illegal. Change it to Egg/pal xxx/xxx/xxx ( too lazy to write it all )

The check box as an egg, you need to check that to modify where it was hatched.

Game: Black or White

Location: My favorite Location to breed is Route 3, always choose that :P. If the Pokemon has Gen IV moves put Poketransfer, (not 100% sure on this).

Stats Tab:

Remember those stats we saw after searching for our PID, well we need those exact stats so our pokemon is legal. So fill this area with the IV's I posted earlier. EV's should not be changed unless you want a fully EV trained pokemon, since it seems you want a level 1 just leave it at 0.

Attack Tab:

This is where we found another problem. Everything is fine except for Aqua Jet, this move is learned at level 31. Your pokemon can't have that move or it has to be at least level 31 in the main tab. Change it depending on your decision.

Tip: Always double check if move is gen IV, egg move, and PP's. I found that PPs were wrong, I don't if they are saved when you posted the link. Stone Edge = 5 Waterfall = 15 Aqua Jet = 20 Confuse Ray = 10

OT: The easiest way to do this is by making it seem it was traded from a friend. Choose a name, ID and SID numbers. If you want to make it seem it was yours, the find out your SID by using AR or other methods I currently don't know anything about. If any of those don't match, the pokemon will apparently be "from a trade".

And that is it. I don't know how to post attachments, as soon as I learn I will edit this. Hope this helps, if not then no offense, look for a neurologist you might have problems.

[ATTACH]8247[/ATTACH]

Sorry mods for the double post but apparently I needed to use the Reply to thread instead of quick reply to post attachments. Here is your Kabutops, I haven't tested it since I'm currently working but do it whenever you have a chance.

PS: If anyone knows how to do those cute little windows to put the attachments, please enlighten my noob ways.

Shiny, he gave you a fixed pokemon along with a guide to get you doing your own. Learn how to use it. This is a forum that aims to teach people the skills needed to do things themselves so that they can help others. He has helped you with Venusaur and linked you to guides, no need to say "what about the rest -_-" after he has already gone out of his way to help you out. As a matter of fact, you could open up the fixed .pkm for Venusaur and look at what he changed to help you learn.

/endrant