Cofagrigus&Blissey combo?

242_blissey_back_norm.png AND 563_cofagrigus_back_norm.png

What do you reckon? Cofagrigus has normal and fighting immunities covering for blissey's weakness and Blissey has a ghost type immunity covering up Cofagrigus weakness. Its like a replacement for the almost broken skarm/bliss combo.

Im having little bit of trouble thinking up a set for Cofagrigus. Im thinking of this:

Cofragrigus

Ability-Mummy@Rocky helmet/Leftovers

252 HP // 252 DEF // 4 Sp.DEF

Moves-

~Protect

~Calm mind

~Hex

~Toxic/Will-o-wisp

Rocky helmet for that extra bit of damage when they hit Cofagrigus Physically or leftover to last a little longer, Hex for STAB along with will-o-wisp for double base power, Calm mind to cover for its Sp.Def stat and lastly protect to find out the moves your opponents are using.

P.S- If you have a better set for Cofagrigus don't hesitate to tell me!

It looks good. But like most current combos it's gunna be weak to Mixmence / Infernape / Gliscor / _insert wall breaker here_. So while it looks good, most teams will be prepared for this by running one of the aforementioned wall breakers.

At the moment you don't really wanna be running dual walls. You either run stall, or offence + 1 wall with mass immunities / resistances shared between the team. There's A) not enough time to solidly get something going B) Too many hard hitting mixed sweepers; freaking everything is running mixed atm and C) not enough room on a team for a walling duo on an offencive team.

That's just my opinion, anyway. I've had good success with skarm/bliss in Gen V, but I've had tentacruel on the team to take on pokes like infernape... And it was a stall team anyway.