Black & White Pokemon Files (.pkm) for Everyone! [Not Finished/Only Done 494-531][My Stats: Not Active]

PopEyeJR

I'm probably going to finish Blitzle and Zebrastrike today. Anyone know where I can get an animated Egg sprite?

Edit 1:

Updated the .zip that is attached to the first post.

Edit 2:

Added .rar file to the first post for Mac users.

*Anyone who wants to open up a .RAR must have WinRAR installed in their computers. If you do not then click here and pick which one fits you.

Edited by PopEyeJR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I was wondering how you got so many done! :P And btw that video thing that plays in your signature, what's it called? I like it xD

That video is... a bunch of pictures put together. It's an animation. Anything that has .gif as it's extension is usually an animation. To play it in your signiture, you have to find a .gif online and put the link to that .gif in between  & .

That video is... a bunch of pictures put together. It's an animation. Anything that has .gif as it's extension is usually an animation. To play it in your signiture, you have to find a .gif online and put the link to that .gif in between  & .

Hahaa oh thankss for that info, I thought it was just a short video clip, and back on topic, you should quit working for today you got a lot done and I'm sure it's getting late there, what time is it there?

Hahaa oh thankss for that info, I thought it was just a short video clip, and back on topic, you should quit working for today you got a lot done and I'm sure it's getting late there, what time is it there?

7:51 PM. I also have to finish an essay that was due today :( Going to do it now. Bye.

lol yeah they are all legit. I stay up sometimes for days and this is a better way to spend my time then doing nothing.

Gee, that's crazy O_o I appriciate all your help man! This is getting me good at creating shiny PID's. I can create it in less the 27 seconds. Maybe you can do some of the BBs for me? Like... create the Spoilers for me =D

I can try and help but I counted and you had like 15 different spoilers for Audino alone...Also you can try and make a .txt file, fill it with the spoilers and use that a base. Just copy and paste, edit a few names in and links and BOOOOM!!!!

Edit: It honestly took me almost an hour to figure out how you did it...was pissing me off haha but something like this. Just fill in the Blahs with the links, abilities, and add you're image and your good to go. Copy and Paste magic.

Edited by jasterj