Hey...

PopEyeJR

Sup? I've been here for... awhile now and I could never get my eyes off the PokeGen and PKM forum section. Today is different. Anyways, my name is PopEye and I'm from New York. I love all the formulas used to create Pokemon and my recent findings is the Hidden Power Type & Base Power formula. Math rules! I've been generating a lot of Pokemon for the people here and I got to say... I love it. It's a good time waster. So yeah... hey :grog:

Sup? I've been here for... awhile now and I could never get my eyes off the PokeGen and PKM forum section. Today is different. Anyways, my name is PopEye and I'm from New York. I love all the formulas used to create Pokemon and my recent findings is the Hidden Power Type & Base Power formula. Math rules! I've been generating a lot of Pokemon for the people here and I got to say... I love it. It's a good time waster. So yeah... hey :grog:

Hello PopEyeJR, welcome here! :)

Because you seem to be quite active last week, I think it is not that necessary to wish you an enjoyable stay... because you already enjoying your stay, don't you? I hope you can learn a lot from those formulas or other random things you can find here between the countless threads. I used to like maths, but I am terrible at most of its aspects. I believe, the only thing I can get are those exp. points curves. ^^ I never got interested in other formulas of the game, actually. Beside of maths, of course I have my favourite question to ask! I would like to know which kind of music you (frequently) listen to and/or what your favourite artists are. I hope you can tell me that, as a sort of short introduction in something that must keep you busy every day. ;)

Well, post ahead in the meantime and have fun here!

Hello PopEyeJR, welcome here! :)

Because you seem to be quite active last week, I think it is not that necessary to wish you an enjoyable stay... because you already enjoying your stay, don't you? I hope you can learn a lot from those formulas or other random things you can find here between the countless threads. I used to like maths, but I am terrible at most of its aspects. I believe, the only thing I can get are those exp. points curves. ^^ I never got interested in other formulas of the game, actually. Beside of maths, of course I have my favourite question to ask! I would like to know which kind of music you (frequently) listen to and/or what your favourite artists are. I hope you can tell me that, as a sort of short introduction in something that must keep you busy every day. ;)

Well, post ahead in the meantime and have fun here!

This may be weird but I haven't listened to music in about 3 Months. I'm a really boring guy, so to speak, and I really am more interested in school then music. I don't know... I mean, my favorite is Mad World by Gary Jules but I haven't heard it for 3 Months. Maybe it's because I do not have a iPod.